Best Plug-ins For WordPress Sites
It will take approximately 8 minutes to read this article.
As the world of the internet has grown, both the potential and popularity behind blogging has skyrocketed. As blogging became a growing trend, new genres of bloggers began to appear on the scene. The traveling blogger, the gourmet blogger, the coding blogger, the causal blogger, the professional blogger, and so on.
The shared concern between all these people is, managing and placing content in the web easily. More importantly, professionally.
This leads us to ask the question, “should we use wordpress or blogger”.
Since I am using wordpress, I wanted to share some plug-ins for wordpress bloggers to fire up their SEO and readability to gain money while blogging and sharing unique experiences.
Rarely, you can find niche area to write posts and jump up to first pages in Google with a little bit help of the SEO feature. But almost every corner of the popular areas are already taken. So you should fit in one corner to set your back up.
It is believable for you to gain a lot more money from Google with a few basic tricks, and if you are using wordpress, I would courage you to keep yourself updated with plug-ins which lots of open source lover developers have written.
Anyway, let’s start examining some of them.
When a google bot entered your site, it clicks insanely every link that is already provided in your website to test them if they are alive ones for users to be redirected in related pages.
It is a good thing if a bot does this to your site. This way robots can evaluate the click rate of your site.
Unless, if you do not have any blank pages.
Google bots are lowering your score if you do not have 404 page as default. It is understandable if you are a newbie at coding or do not want to get your hands dirty with it. All 404 redirect to homepage is works for eliminating this risk, by redirecting your blank pages to homepage back, with favor of one more click as you guess.
I would strongly suggest you to use this plug-in.
Here are the best features of this plug-in has.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, a Google-backed project designed as an open standard for any publisher to have pages load quickly on mobile devices. On Feb. 24, 2016, Google officially integrated AMP listings into its mobile search results.
If you couldn’t find Allin One SEO Pack’s AMP feature good for you, you can use this one.
I’ve used this one for a while and the results were good enough.
There are tons of Syntax Highlighters at the bazaar, but I’ve chosen this.
I can not say that this one is the best in the market, I believe that approximately all are the same when it comes to syntax highlighters. But it can be said that I’ve never suffered from highlighting any syntax as a code or any other thing. So feel free to use Crayon. It is cute.
Google Analytics are in your control panel by default.
Below is full list of monsterinsights features:
- Quick and Easy Setup – Easily setup Google Analytics for WordPress with just a few clicks (no coding needed)
- Real Time Stats – See real time stats inside your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Universal Tracking – Get better insights with Google Analytics’ universal tracking.
- Google Analytics Dashboard – See the stats that matter from right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- Ecommerce Tracking – Add Google Analytics tracking for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads store.
- Ads Tracking – Track your Google Adsense ads with Google Analytics.
- File Download Tracking – Enable file download stats with just a click.
- Link Tracking – Track your outbound link clicks with Google Analytics.
- Events Tracking – Track custom button and banner clicks with Google Analytics.
- Custom Dimensions Tracking – Enable Google analytics custom dimensions tracking for WordPress.
- Author Tracking – See who’s the most popular author with Author tracking.
- Popular Post Tracking – See which blog post and section is the most popular.
- Custom Post Type Tracking – Track the performance of your custom post types.
- Referral Tracking – See how visitors are finding your website to better focus your marketing efforts.
- Performance Tracking – Control the performance rate and sample rate for your Google Analytics report.
- Enhanced Link Attribution – Get better analytics with enhanced link attribution.
- Google Analytics Tools – Helpful tools for Google analytics.
- Want us to add something else? Suggest a feature and we’ll get it added!
Cute share buttons with lots of options, plus mobile friendly UI.
Best plug-ins I’ve used so far.
I would say, definitely the most needed meal for your site.
Touching your Database can harm your datas which is already collected.
So I’ve choose to blame a plug-in. So far so good.
I would courage you to use it for fastening your site, and optimizing your database to give it an area to breathe.
Name of the plug-in says everything.
Normally, WP Optimize Speed By xTraffic does this job very good, but it needs your time to specify the pages that you need to navigate.
WP-PageNavi automatically doing this, and doing this good.
Identifiying security issues before they become a problem is important ability. You can keep track of everything happening on your WordPress including WordPress users activity. Similar to Windows Event Log and Linux Syslog, WP Security Audit Log generates a security alert for everything that happens on your WordPress blogs and websites.
Name tells everything, again.
Rollback (or forward) any WordPress.org plugin or theme.
Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
Responsive Lightbox allows users to view larger versions of images and galleries in a lightbox (overlay) effect optimized for mobile devices.